*Feature not available on mobile apps
- Select Map from the Main Menu to your left.
- Press the Print button in the tool panel to open the print page
- Use the settings to change the way you want your map to look.
- You can also change the background image by clicking on the hamburger icon on the bottom left of the map.
- Use the mouse to click and drag the map until it’s located where you want it.
- Use the zoom to make it bigger/smaller
- Press Print
- A pdf (digital file) is created and will be saved in your downloads folder.
- Email to someone, or open it and print to paper.
Note: If you’ve drawn things on the map and you want to print these too, you need to Print before you refresh or leave the map page.