*Feature not available on mobile apps
- Open the map editor by choosing Farm Settings then Mapping then Open map editor.
- On the map or list, choose the paddock you want to edit, then select Edit boundary. The boundary points will appear on the map.
- To delete a point click it once. Note: Only click the white points if you want to delete as the grey ones will add in a new point.
- To move a point, click and drag one of the white markers.
- To add a point, click on one of the grey markers.
- Select Save. The details window will appear. You will need to change the effective area if you made the paddock smaller/larger.
- To make your edits permanent, choose the Finished drawing at the bottom of the paddock list.